Since 1984, IAB has been serving the credit community as an Accounts Receivable and Deduction Management service provider. Our services generate cash to reduce your DSO, DDO and improve your bottom line. IAB delivers a revenue stream while providing valuable reporting and analysis to our Clients. Personalized services truly represent our goal of: PARTNERS. SOLUTIONS. RESULTS!
First Party Invoice Collection
IAB supports your collection department by assuming responsibilities for lower tier customer collection efforts, collection of aged invoices that have not been pursued, or other functions that would allow more productive allocation of your resources.
- Reduce number of small balance collection calls made by your staff, allowing them to focus on their key accounts and problem accounts
- Coordinate with and assist your collection department in the recovery of invoices that are beginning to age
- Reduce amount being written off to bad debt due to inability to follow-up consistently in the collection of small balance accounts
- Help with increased volume of past due customers due to acquisitions and / or mergers
- IAB will make calls on the assigned portfolio, transparently, as a member of your team or department (first party collections)
- IAB will develop relationships with the customers in an effort to not only obtain payment of the invoices, but also to identify and advise of any issues learned from the customer that delayed or will delay current or future payments
- IAB will provide invoice collection services either on-site, off-site or a combination of both in order to provide you with the necessary amount of resources to address all customers in the portfolio in a timely manner
- Improved collection rates, resulting in increased cash in-flow for your company
- Reduce DSO and improve A/R Aging percent current
- Fewer accounts turned over to bad debt collection agencies
- Reduced bad debt write-offs