Since 1984, IAB has been serving the credit community as an Accounts Receivable and Deduction Management service provider. Our services generate cash to reduce your DSO, DDO and improve your bottom line. IAB delivers a revenue stream while providing valuable reporting and analysis to our Clients. Personalized services truly represent our goal of: PARTNERS. SOLUTIONS. RESULTS!
At IAB Solutions, we understand the importance of flexibility and have designed our benefits plan to offer many choices to eligible employees. Some benefits are provided at no cost, while certain optional benefits are offered at a minimal cost to employees. The following is a list of available benefits:
- Full Time Employees are automatically enrolled in the two company paid benefits the first of the month after completing 30 consecutive days of full time employment.
- Basic Group Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Full Time Employees have the option of enrolling in Optional Benefits the first of the month after completing 30 consecutive days of full time employment.
- Pre-Tax Medical Insurance
- Pre-Tax Dental Insurance
- Pre-Tax Vision Insurance
- Coverage available for employee and eligible dependents
- Employee/Dependent Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Additional benefits including Personal Short-term Disability, and Supplemental Cancer Indemnity Insurance.
- IAB Solutions 401k Plan
- Employees are eligible to participate in the 401k plan, during the first open enrollment, after 12 months of employment with IAB.
- Employee's must be 21 years of age to participate
- IAB matches 25% of the first 4% that an employee contributes.
- Employees are always 100% vested in their contributions. The Company match contribution will vest after three (3) years of service with IAB.
- The 401(k) Plan allows employees to invest for the future, while at the same time reducing current tax liability by deferring income tax on pre-tax contributions to the Plan. The Plan year is January 1 through December 31. IAB Solutions 401(k) plan is governed by and complies with all ERISA requirements.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employees earn time off each month for a total of 112.5 hours/year.
- IAB recognizes certain days as paid holidays.
- Annual Incentive Program
- Employees are eligible and earn incentive shares after 30 consecutive days of employment.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- IAB is committed to providing full-time employees the opportunity for continued development, knowledge and skills.
- Employees must be employed with IAB Solutions for one year to participate.
- Employees are reimbursed to a maximum of $3,000 per calendar year.
- Referral Bonus Program
- Employees who refer others to work at IAB Solutions will be paid $500.00 bonus
- IAB Recognition Program
- IAB is committed to recognizing employees who go Above & Beyond expectations to contribute to our success.